Council have initiated Swimming Pool Safety Inspection Programs to encourage homeowners in getting their pool compliant by council or a private certifier. Both council and private certifiers can inspect your pool or spa and issue Certificates of Compliance and Non-Compliance.
It’s great council have implemented this state-wide program for pool safety. They stand out as being incredibly meticulous with their reports on the compliant state of your property, though many of our customers have pointed out there’s been a 4-6 week turnaround to booking in an inspection with council.
Well we’re here to help them – and you! At Pool Safety Solutions, we also take it that extra step further by offering solutions to problems singularly focused within the pool area where pool safety matters most. We bring you peace of mind to the safety of your pool and spa by offering you the tips, guidance and solutions that focus on compliance while maintaining the quality of your landscaping and value of your property. We’ll get you compliant to NSW Government Standards.
Here’s What Happens Next
If you receive a letter from council
- Contact your local Pool Safety Inspector to book in an inspection within the next 48 business hours – or even a same day inspection if you’re lucky
- Read through the NSW Compliance Checklist to prepare for any potential areas of non-compliance for a DIY Pool Safety Evaluation
TIPS: Look out for gates that are not self-closing, trees and vegetation in Climbable Zones, fences not the correct height, gaps in between and under fences and lack of CPR signs
- Pool Inspection takes place
- Pool Safety Inspector lodges the inspection through the NSW Pool Register and takes care of all the council details for you
- Providing everything is compliant, Certificate is issued – perhaps even on the same-day if you’re lucky
If you thought only council could inspect and issue certificates, private certifiers can also issue Certificates of Compliance and Non-Compliance too! Pool Safety Solutions is a trusted company offering expert knowledge, advice, direction and service with a commitment to pool safety.
It’s all about keeping pool compliance simple.
Bringing you peace of mind to the safety of your pool and spa and getting your pool and spa compliant to NSW Government Standards. Need Expert Advice? Need Safety, Inspection & Certification Assistance?
We’ve got answers.