Need A Dandenong Pool Inspection?
Everything you need to know. Right here
Pool Inspection Servicing Areas
Keeping the Greater Melbourne Region pool-safe
Pool Safety Solutions service the following suburbs and areas in the Dandenong Region for Knox City Council, Kingston City Council, City of Casey, Greater Dandenong and Frankston City Council:
Bangholme, Berwick, Blind Bight, Botanic Ridge, Cannons Creek, Carrum Downs, Clyde, Clyde North, Cranbourne, Cranbourne, Cranbourne East, Cranbourne North, Dandenong, Dandenong North, Dandenong South, Devon Meadows, Doveton, Endeavour Hills, Frankston North, Frankston South, Hallam, Hampton Park, Harkaway, Junction Village, Keysborough, Langwarrin, Langwarrin South, Lynbrook, Lyndhurst, Lysterfield South, Monash University, Narre Warren, Narre Warren North, Narre Warren South, Noble Park, Noble Park North, Pearcedale, Sandhurst, Seaford, Skye, Springvale, Springvale South, Tooradin, Warneet – and beyond.
Dandenong Pool Inspections
Pool Safety Solutions: Your Number One Resource for Pool Inspections in the Dandenong region
The Dandenong region is the natural jewel and multicultural centre in Victoria’s crown. From Keysborough to Noble Park, Endeavour Hills and everywhere in between, the PoolSS team takes care of pool safety inspections for Dandenong pool owners and property managers.
Our pool inspectors complete onsite pool fence inspections while guiding you through council directions and all the red tape of Knox City Council, Kingston City Council, City of Casey, Greater Dandenong City Council, Frankston City Council and the VIC state government.
Getting your pool area compliant to VIC pool safety regulations is hard, but we make the process simple.
How It Works
Prevention is better than cure, and our pool safety inspectors know how to get your family and community pool-safe.
A VIC pool safety inspector’s role is to inspect pools and whether they are compliant to the VIC AS1926.1-1993.
If the pool is safe, a Form 23 certificate of pool and spa barrier compliance is issued.
If the pool does not meet the standard, a Form 24 certificate of pool and spa barrier non compliance is issued.
A Dandenong pool owner or property manager has up to 60 days from their first inspection to get their pool compliant before council is notified.
Why Do You Need A Pool Fence Inspection In the Dandenong region?
You need a pool fence inspection if you are
- selling or leasing a property with a swimming pool in the Knox City Council, Kingston City Council, City of Casey, Greater Dandenong City Council and Frankston City Council regions
- building a new fence around an existing swimming pool or spa in the Knox City Council, Kingston City Council, City of Casey, Greater Dandenong City Council and Frankston City Council regions
- bought a property with a non-compliant pool or spa 90 days from settlement in the Knox City Council, Kingston City Council, City of Casey, Greater Dandenong City Council and Frankston City Council regions
- running a family day care in the in the Knox City Council, Kingston City Council, City of Casey, Greater Dandenong City Council and Frankston City Council regions
- requested by your bank when applying for or refinancing your home loan, or
- directed by Knox City Council, Kingston City Council, City of Casey, Greater Dandenong City Council and Frankston City Councils
What Can You Expect From Pool Safety Solutions With Dandenong Region Inspections?
We offer a comprehensive service aimed at simplifying pool safety for your convenience. We are passionate about what we do, always going the extra mile to help our customers achieve the best outcomes. Our inspectors are friendly, helpful and seasoned professionals with years of practical experience regarding the requirements of the law.
As proud locals, we know the Dandenong property market, we know the terrain – and we know where to find the best all-day breakfast on Lonsdale Street. PoolSS are dedicated to saving you time, money – and peace of mind. But most importantly, we’ll take care of your pool safety.
When Prevention Is The Best Solution
Pool Safety Solutions is a trusted company offering expert knowledge, advice, direction and service with a commitment to pool safety.
We work with you, taking a logical approach to pool and spa safety. This extends beyond the black and white of rules and regulations for solutions that focus on compliance while maintaining the quality of your landscaping and the value of your property.
Free Pool Safety Checklists
DIY Pool Safety - On Your Time